Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Caiques!

It's been awhile since I've written about the caiques. They are both doing extremely well. Calypso has been so loving and a joy to be around. They are tolerating each other a bit more, and while they still are not physically interacting, they haven't jumped each other in several months, either. Small steps!

I have been feeling guilty about the lack of foraging I make Calypso, Rocky, and Beeps do. As I've mentioned before, Max forages for her pellets, but the rest of the birds just get them in their food dish. I've been giving the others a few wrapped pellets every day, and they've been eating them. I tried to get a picture of Beeps eating one, but as soon as he saw me with the camera, he had to threaten the technology and dropped his pellet.

No comments: