Friday, October 24, 2008

Blogger issues

I am having major blogger picture issues right now.

When I upload a picture, it's not staying the size I select -- it morphs into this giant picture and only the left-hand side is displayed. In my baking post from yesterday, the picture with just the bread has a right-hand side with muffins. This has been working fine for the past 18 months -- what's going on?

Until I get this figured out, I'm not going to be able to post any pictures since the right side is gone.

Drats!

Update:

DoodleBird commented that pictures were working. I tried deleting my cookies, and even restarted my computer, but it didn't help. However, since I knew it wasn't a problem with blogger, I tried uploading in a different way (attaching the file from my computer instead of through photobucket) and it worked. Maybe it's a problem with photobucket. Thanks for letting me know it wasn't blogger!

4 comments:

DoodleBird said...

hmmm, that's strange. I tried uploading one to mine and it worked fine. It might have nothing to do with this, but did you try deleting your cookies? What about signing out and then back in again?

Sugar Selections said...

I'm having Blogger issues also. I appreciate that you have linked my blog, but because of my issues I can't get my regular addy, sugarselections.com, to work anymore. If you want to see my blog you have to go to sugarselections.blogspot.com

Mallow said...

I've been able to see your pics all this time. Normally when I upload photos to blogger I do so directly from my computer after first resizing them to 640x480 in Photoshop. This technique has been working well for me w/ Blogger so I thought I'd pass it along to you.

Mary said...

SS -- I made the change on my sidebar, and I am so sorry to hear about Bikini. It sickens me the attitude so many people have towards animals -- especially many pet stores where they are just a commodity :(

Mallow -- thanks for the tip. I will try doing resizing. It all used to work so nicely, even for a relative computer moron, like myself!!!