Friday, January 2, 2009

Butternut squash

Over the holiday, I roasted a butternut squash. I set the bowl on the counter when I went off to do something else. As you might expect, Max decided to come over for a taste. I didn't mind this so much since at least she was eating something healthy!The parrots who waited their turn also got some; here's Calypso (that's squash on his beak):
This video isn't extremely interesting, but it's also quite short. I rarely have videos of Calypso to post. He is such a dainty eater. He takes a lot longer than the rest of the parrots to eat something. I think this is partly due to the fact that he isn't a very messy eater. He'd rather get it all in his mouth than throw a bunch to the ground! Also, if you look at his eyes, you can see them flashing red because he loves squash!

No comments: