Friday, March 6, 2009

$5 Rick Steves Iran Travel DVD

I have a free e-mail subscription to news from Rick Steves. I am a huge fan; we've used his guidebooks on several of our trips, and I own his series of travel shows which I frequently watch while working out.

Here is his Prague guidebook, sticking out of Thomas's jacket:And me looking at his Spain guidebook to plan our next move while relaxing outside of the Palacio Real in Madrid:I just received an exciting e-mail today, informing me of a special offer Rick's making concerning the recent travel show he made on Iran.

Quoting from the e-mail:

If you belong to ANY kind of group and want to show our Iran DVD to your gang, you can have a copy for $5 with free shipping. You don't need to be a 'leader' and 'group' can be defined very loosely!

Just go here and send in the information, along with $5, before March 31, 2009.

I'm placing my order as soon as I post this blog. My family has a book club that has been defunct for several years; I think this might be the perfect opportunity to revive it!

No comments: