Friday, April 10, 2009

An early lunch

Earlier this week, Thomas was making his lunch to bring to work. Guess who had to come and help herself?

When I make sandwiches, the peanut butter goes on one side and the jelly on the other. I think Max likes it better when Thomas makes sandwiches since she can get peanut butter and jelly in one bite.Max's retrieve training is going well. She'll now stretch to the right and left to put the bead in the container. Next step is getting her to take a step while doing so. She definitely knows what I want her to do. So many tricks are based on retrieve that this should open up many interesting possibilities!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I have another half marathon tomorrow -- Thomas is working, so I'll be doing this one alone. I'm hoping to beat last week's time but not sure if that will happen since we ran faster than anticipated last week. UPDATE: ran the half marathon 5 minutes faster than last week for a new personal best!

No comments: