Friday, June 26, 2009

More backyard wildlife

I was spying on the wildlife in my backyard again. These guys are so entertaining! This squirrel was all over the backyard, foraging and eating.
He went around a big tree we have and came upon this bird; neither one seemed to mind too much!
There was some kind of grackle conference taking place, but my pictures didn't turn out.

I heard on the radio that it's National Pollinator Week. I was going to commemorate it by putting up pictures of pollinators that Thomas had taken over the years, but I got a little too busy. Maybe next week, though it will be late!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Scritches.com said...

Does that squirrel have on a diaper?

Mary said...

Wasn't that just the cutest? I think he's just fat! But I hadn't ever watched a squirrel eat like that before.