Monday, July 27, 2009

More Rocky

I promise I will write about some of my other parrots in posts later today -- this blog seems to be all Rocky all the time lately.

Friday morning, I was getting ready for work, and Rocky had screamed only 6 times. I was so excited and mentally composing the blog entry where I announced that perhaps we had turned the corner...when he subsequently screamed over 84 times in less than 10 minutes. (I lost count at 84 -- there were many more after that). So much for that.
However, I think we really might have turned a corner with him. He only screamed twice this morning! Even better, I went home for lunch and he didn't scream at all! I still have trouble believing that. I knew this couldn't last forever! I'll keep updating throughout the upcoming weeks.

No comments: