Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More Rocky videos

Here are a couple more videos from the dance party we had last week. It was a little different than usual since the parrots were in their cages when the dance party was taking place. You can hear some whistles and beeps in the background from the other parrots.

Rocky is making what we call his vomit sound. It's our warning that he is getting really excited and will likely scream soon if he doesn't get what he wants. Since he was getting attention from me, he didn't scream, but he would have if I'd turned my back on him.

He believes that if we're home, he should be out of his cage. That's how it usually is, but not always!



And in this video, he is singing and dancing. He doesn't even really try to stay in key with the song, and he mumbles, so we can't understand the words he's saying.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I don't think I'm allowed to watch anymore videos. Something makes me think the buns wouldn't take too well to a parrot, but I'm damn tempted. I'm going to have such a zoo when I have a house.