Friday, July 16, 2010

Grey updates

When I got home yesterday, I found this at the bottom of Steve's cage:Evidence of toy playing! To the left, you can see the toy where he pulled out the paper. If he looks a little squished in there -- this is all his doing. He moves his toys closer to his perch.

In this picture, he is biting his nails, which is something that many greys do when they are nervous. Stella used to do this a lot, when we first got her, but now I haven't seen it in over a year. This is one of my major signals to back off, which I did right after I took this picture!
As for my greys, Max was happily eating Thomas's breakfast leftovers this morning when Stella had to fly over to investigate:
And then participate:
Later, Thomas opened the freezer to get some ice cubes for his water bottle. Stella loves it when the freezer is opened, and usually flies to the top of the freezer. However, this time she flew right in:
And then Max flew to the top to see what was going on:
These greys are just so nosy!

1 comment:

WendyKnits said...

Steve is so lucky to have you!