Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Vegetables

Over the weekend, we were at one of the last farmers' markets with vegetables until next year. We'd set them on the floor, in preparation for washing them and turning them into parrot mash. No surprise that Stella had to fly down to start investigating and eating early:Here's Rocky eating a carrot. Notice how he's all fluffy and has his right wing extended as I approach, even while eating, to show me how scary he is:
Max, acting very nonchalant with her bean:
Stella, on a perch this time, with the broccoli. Since she doesn't like to hold things in her foot to eat, she eventually dropped this on the tray and then climbed down to eat it:
Beeps with broccoli -- we're not sure how much he ate and how much he just destroyed. I wish I'd taken a movie of that!
Calypso did have some, but I didn't take any pictures of him.

No comments: