Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Weird fake eating

When Thomas curls up on the couch, Rocky often climbs up and hangs out in the crook of his knee.  This gives Thomas easy access to pet him:
This next part is quite disgusting, and I hesitated about whether to write about it, lest you think we are completely uncivilized, but since this is (mostly) anonymous, I'm writing it.

While Rocky was there, Thomas farted -- and then Rocky fake ate the fart!!!  I told Thomas not to try to repeat this -- parrots have sensitive respiratory systems and no one should be exposed to that.

Rocky didn't appear to mind, and stayed there for head pets from his favorite person:
I live with savages.

8 comments:

RainyGrlJenny said...

I have a serious case of the giggles now :)

Anonymous said...

My Amazons will fake eat when I present them with a treat, almost as if they are smelling it first. By fake eat I mean they act as if they are chewing before taking the treat, not sure if it's what Rocky is doing. Maybe the chewing helped him to smell the fart (hee hee). Us humans seems to be the only ones offended by fart smells.
June

Carrie S said...

This post made me laugh so much! I'd offer you a safe haven at our place but the boy and dog have farting issues of their own! :)

Michelle said...

Hahahahahahahaha......I can't stop laughing!

D. Richard said...

I am sorry mary but that is the funniest thing I have heard all month


ROFLMAO

phonelady said...

Im so glad someone else lives with savages too LOL !!!!

Wazeau said...

Boys will be boys... You can bet they do this when you are out of the room.

saemma said...

Now that's unconditional love from Rocky!!