Monday, August 8, 2011

Laundry help

Max followed me upstairs the other day, when I went to grab the laundry.  Normally, I would have just tossed her to fly back to the first floor, but with the Ohio situation fresh in my mind, I have been extra attentive to my own parrots.  I set her on the edge of the hamper, but she jumped right in:
I didn't want her getting nesty at all, so she was removed once we made it to the washing machine.  Now, if only I could teach her how to do the entire process instead of just watching!

3 comments:

phonelady said...

Those greys are charecters . You must have one of those never a dull moment households .

Wazeau said...

What is it with parrots and laundry? My pionus LOVES helping me with mine - whenever I leave the basket in the living room with laundry in it, he immediately flies over to inspect.

Scritches.com said...

Yeah, let us know how that works out!