Friday, October 7, 2011

Foraging for air

Last weekend I'd found an old foraging tower that Max used to use many years ago.  I don't think I've even had it out in the 3+ years Stella's been with us.  It was on the table, and there was a cashew in it, which (with my help), Max managed to dispense this morning.

Then, even though I hadn't replaced the cashew, which Max should have known since the toy is see-through, she started playing with the levers, hoping a nut might materialize.  Of course this brought Stella over, and for quite some time, both of them were banging on different sides of the tower.
I didn't get a good picture of both of them working on it at the same time, but it was funny to watch.  I don't think Stella had any idea why she was doing that, but I suspect Max was hoping for a cashew.
Maybe this weekend I'll put another nut in and see if they can figure it out.

1 comment:

phonelady said...

They are so beautiful .I will try to be more careful in disparging their charecter.