Friday, December 2, 2011

Goofy Greys

Last night, Stella kept trying to bully all of the parrots away from their food so she could eat the choice morsels from everyone's dishes.  Of course this was not allowed, but as soon as I removed her from Max's cage, she'd fly over to Basil's cage.  Finally, I removed her to the kitchen, where she perched with an innocent look on her face:
Until, seeing Calypso go inside his cage so he could dunk his food in his water, she decided to steal his food:
I removed her right after taking the picture.

Shortly after, she started going on adventures with Max, like hanging out by the apples:
As I didn't want any of my apples to have beak-sized pieces removed, the greys were removed and put on proper perches.  Something must have been in the air as they were up to no good last night.  I'm hoping they will be a bit calmer today!

1 comment:

Scritches.com said...

Yes Mary, fantasies are important!