Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Max loves the bathroom

Max's latest favorite place to be in behind my bathroom door.  If she's not following me around, I can say with 95% certainty that's where she'll be.

I had hoped to get a video of her going back there, but I wasn't quick enough on starting to record, as she made her beeline:
Then, when she knew I was out there with the camera, she stood there, posing for a while.  However, almost all of the pictures I took involved her eyes partially closed:
 I worried people would think she had an eye injury, so here is one, eye wide open, preening herself:
This does not appear to encourage nesting behavior, but I don't let her stay behind there too long.  I'm worried she may try to eat the door or baseboard.  I've avoided any parrot-damage to the apartment in over a year, and I don't want to start creating any now!

No comments: