Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I guess I'm not making banana bread...

I'm bringing this story into the present right now. My goal was to get this blog up to speed on the history of my parrots and then update it with the things that are going on currently. However, I went into my kitchen last night to find this...
Max sometimes likes to hang out in the kitchen by herself when the rest of us are in the living room. It's strange, but since she normally just hangs out on one of her playstands and there's nothing dangerous, we let her be. She likes to sing and order us to come and get her (but when we do she'll just fly back into the kitchen). Last night I entered the kitchen to find that one of the bananas that I had been planning to use for banana bread had been attacked!
Too bad, Max, since you like banana bread much more than just bananas, and now I'll have to buy more bananas and wait for them to ripen...

No comments: