I met many of my 2009 goals, but also failed to meet others. Maybe 2010 will be the year that I finally finish Citizens? (This has been on my to-read list for over a decade -- I am currently over half done, so I have hope I can finish it in 2010).
The parrots had a pretty good year. Max finally learned to retrieve, which had been a goal of mine for several years. Stella continued her integration in our family. Rocky began flying. Perhaps most surprisingly, we didn't add any more animals to our flock. Now, if only those caiques got along...
Here's my list of 2010 goals:
- Finish at least 52 books
- Finish Citizens
- Finish the Harry Potter series (I have 2 books to go)
- Read at least 5 books in French
- Place in at least 2 races
- PR at one distance
- Finish the Boston Marathon with a smile on my face
- Yoga three times per week
- Run an average of 26.2 miles per week
- Make something that requires two strands of yarn
- Make something nice enough I can give it as a gift
What will 2010 bring? Thomas finishes his residency and begins his fellowship, which means he'll be home more. We have a trip planned to Boston so I can run the marathon. Other than that, it's all a big unknown that I can't wait to discover!
I wish everyone reading this a wonderful 2010 as well!