Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Flashing lights

One of the items included in my marathon packet was a flashing light that runners can clip on their clothes in order to be more visible to cars. With the shortening day, this can be pretty important.

I turned it on and almost immediately, Max started saying, "want some!" I thought she'd be scared and would fly away when I brought it near her, but that was not the case.



I did not let her have it as she would have likely thrown it to the ground and I want to be able to use it this winter!

In the background, if you listen closely, you can hear Beeps in the background, robotically saying, "Babycakes, Babycakes."

2 comments:

Scritches.com said...

That is so cute! Who's doing all the banging?

Mary said...

Thomas, of course. He's dancing around with the parrots. I asked him to quiet down for the video, but he said he needed to dance :)