Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Determination

This morning as I was changing the birds' dishes, the greys flew into the kitchen with me. In an anticipated move, Stella then flew to the floor and did her morning rounds of the shoes, the pantry, the cabinets...

I opened one of the cabinets, and she came running, but to the side opposite where I was. I noticed her peering at me through the bottom of the door. By the time I got my camera, she had proceeded to trying to fit her body under the open door.Of course, she could have easily walked around the door if she so badly needed to get to the other side. This way must have been more fun.

2 comments:

Tony Wildish said...

When I saw the title of this post I just knew it had to be about one of the greys!

I just hope Stella doesn't do herself a serious injury, she seems to be on a head-on course for mischief whenever possible!

Mary said...

Tony,

You're right -- those greys just don't give up. The caiques have a much shorter attention span.

Stella has just been amazing me lately. I think you've written the perfect sentence describing her -- I love it!