Thursday, November 10, 2011

Quiet Calypso

Poor guy, after realizing that his dream of a Thomas-free life was not coming to fruition when Thomas suddenly appeared again, he had to get on with his routine.  I leave for work after Thomas does, so he had me to himself this morning. 

He made the most of it!  Eating some greens:
And wandering around on the floor, coming to find me.  Here he is, about to leap off of the bottom of his cage door to the ground:
He is so stealth -- like a ninja!  I turn around and he's inside his cage playing with a toy.  Two seconds later, he's on top of his cage.  Two seconds after that, he's at my feet, begging to get picked up.  Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit on the length of time it takes him to move around, but it's quick.  I never know where he's going to be next!

No comments: