Wednesday, September 26, 2007

So I start the day by finding out that someone has hacked into my ebay account and sent unsolicited spam to a bunch of people. Argh!

Here's a picture of Max, caught in mid nose pick (or would that be nares pick?) It's from a few months ago, but I never found the right occasion to put up such a classy picture before.

I have started reading The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova, partly in preparation for our Prague trip (much of the story takes place in Central Europe, from what I understand). So far, so good, but a little scary to read when I'm home alone at night!

I should have my camera back for tomorrow, so I'll leave this one short and hope to post some new pictures soon!

2 comments:

DweezelJazz said...

Hi Mary,

I just discovered your blog through Mooky's Hood. You have very lovely articles, it's nice to find you. Your birds are lovely.

We have an african grey living with us, her name is Jasmine. And I used to have shared birds with a friend (who still has them) 2 cockatiels, 1 lovebird, and a jardine. Birds are the most wonderful little beings.

I look forward to continuing to read your blog.

Cheers,
DweezelJazz

Mary said...

DweezelJazz,

So nice to meet you! I haven't had time to read your whole blog yet, but I can't wait! I used to live in France and love Europe -- we're heading to Prague in 2 months.

Thanks so much for stopping by and introducing me to your blog!

A bientot!

Mary