Friday, April 4, 2008

Back to normal

I still have no idea why the parrots (really just Rocky and Beeps) were so irritating yesterday morning.

In any case, I am choosing to think about the positive in that they were back to normal this morning. Maybe they act out every once in a while so that I'll appreciate their normal behavior more? Could they really be using psychology on me?

I focused last night and this morning on enjoying them and therefore didn't take any pictures. But here's one of Max from a few days ago.

I'll leave this short -- yesterday's post was rather negative so I didn't want to leave that one as my last for the weekend!

It's supposed to be warm around here, so Thomas and I are planning on getting some hiking in, despite what will most likely be muddy conditions.

Hope everyone out there reading has a wonderful weekend as well!

No comments: