Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Laundry parrot toys

Upon returning home last night, Thomas took off his work clothes and changed into his workout clothes, leaving his work clothes (scrubs) and a jacket on the floor for him to change back into after his workout.

For whatever reason, my two little troublemakers decided to go over an investigate the clothes.
Thomas had planned on taking Rocky downstairs with him while he worked out (we have a parrot perch down there, of course!) When he looked for Rocky, he found him hanging out in the sleeve of his jacket. So Thomas went downstairs alone and I brought Rocky to him after Rocky tired of hanging out in clothes.
I think Max learned to do weird things with fabric from Rocky, so I wanted to get a video of that. However, the video took a different turn towards the end.

I tried to get a picture of her with the button in her mouth, but they all turned out extremely blurry, so I deleted them. I brought her downstairs so she could show Thomas what she had done to his jacket. Since he only wears it around the house, he said that was the price he had to pay for leaving it on the floor!

2 comments:

DweezelJazz said...

Very cute! They're so funny. Jazzy loves to get hold of anything dangling off clothes: zippers, buttons... buttons wouldn't last even a few seconds around her either!

Mary said...

I think this is the first button she's removed. However, she did ruin the zipper on Thomas's jacket the morning we left for Madrid, so he had to take a different one :(

You'd think having parrots would cure me of my clutter!!!