Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Missing Stella, again

This morning the greys were burning off energy by chasing each other around the kitchen. I was reading the paper and eating breakfast. Suddenly I looked around and realized that I could see Max, but not Stella. Since she can fly, I wasn't too concerned. After a few minutes, I heard some paper destruction, so decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to find her and put her on an acceptable parrot perch. She had somehow landed in the box of newspapers waiting to be recycled. Although she could have gotten out on her own, she must have liked it in there!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

What a darling girl that Stella is! So cute!

DweezelJazz said...

very very cute! I recognise that look! :)

Mary said...

Shannon -- thanks! We are so lucky to have her in our lives.

Nat -- I actually thought of Jazz after I took that picture. It seems like something she would have done.