Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Brian, by request

A friend who reads this blog e-mailed me and asked me to write more about Brian, specifically requesting a video.  Of course I was more than happy to oblige!

Wandering around the newspaper:
Of course, whenever the camera is out, he runs over to get a close-up taken:
As a special treat on the weekend, we were eating kringle for breakfast.  This didn't sound like something Brian would enjoy, but we were wrong:
To make things more balanced, he also ate some apple:
And the video.  We think he played with the kringle more than ate it:

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I think I'm in love. There is something about Brian that makes my heart melt.

Phil Anderson said...

Yeah, I have to agree with Michelle. Brian is pretty cool. I've been following your blog for sometime--mostly on my RSS Reader Feeder and I always enjoy reading about your birds, especially Brian--he reminds me of my Charlie.

HungryBird said...

He has the most beautiful black markings on his face! I didn't know you had him.

phonelady said...

hey there I love brian he is so cute .

Anonymous said...

Brian really is adorable :)

Scritches.com said...

This is just too precious!