Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Routine, again

It's like we never left. This was Calypso's shortest adjustment time ever to me returning. He was still punishing me yesterday, but this morning was asking for kisses and begging to be picked up. Less than 36 hours after we returned -- record time!

*************************
I thought this was a pretty good picture to see how Stella's feathering is coming along.She's slowly allowing the feathers to regrow, leaving an ever smaller oval bare on her chest. She also still plucks her legs. I didn't think she'd ever look this good!

For comparison, here she was two years ago, about a month after she came to our house:I still don't think she'll ever be fully feathered, but that doesn't really matter to me. Her personality is so sparkling that I rarely even notice her imperfect outward appearance!

1 comment:

Dog Fencing said...

The parrot is so cute... wish I have one...Parrot is my favorite bird among feathered animals...I also amazed to those parrot who can talk...^_^