Friday, April 30, 2010

Human perches

Beeps continues to want to be on me all of the time. He is absolutely irresistible, so I usually give in, and then attempt to perform tasks one-handed. I don't trust him on my shoulder (he can be unpredictable and I really don't want a face bite!) so that means he must be on a hand or arm.
Sometimes I get him to attach to my pants and then he climbs up me, giving me about 30 seconds of two free hands for getting something done.

I think Thomas may have been feeling a bit jealous of Beeps yesterday, as he told me that I wasn't the only one parrots wanted to be around, as he grabbed up Rocky:Hope everyone has a great weekend -- this will be our first without Daphne, so it will be very strange. We've got lots to do, as usual, and will hopefully have some interesting posts for next week!

No comments: