Friday, June 24, 2011

Max

Sometimes Max is so adorable I can barely stand it.  Other times, she is so irritating I wonder how I can put up with her.  I'm sure she feels the same way about me on occasion!  Luckily, there are more of the former than the latter, at least for me.  Not sure what she'd say the percentages were.

Whenever Thomas opens a new container of almond milk in Max's presence, he gives her the plastic that seals the container.  She loves this little treasure!
Here, she'd gotten her beak full of veggies.  I was trying to take a picture of this, but she was running around, so I picked her up and had her perch on my hand.  Immediately she started begging for head pets by modeling that behavior on herself.
Of course I gave in after taking a picture of her.  After more than 9 years of living together, she knows how to get what she wants.

2 comments:

phonelady said...

I would say that parrot are alot like men , would you not ? LOL !!!

belovedparrot said...

Charli does this, too -- works every time on me!