Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Beeps has been doing some strange stuff lately, which basically means he's being a caique. One of his favorite things to do lately is flip over on his back and pull himself along on his back. This wouldn't be a problem, except he often chooses to do this in the exact place where he or one of the other birds has just pooped, getting himself all dirty. I included a video of him doing this in an entry from July 9.

He decided to do this again this morning, as I was just about to leave for work. He had a big glob on his head, which he proceeded to shake off onto my arm (luckily I was wearing short sleeves as I was dressed for work!) I did manage to get this picture of him, but he was not very cooperative. He loves looking at the camera, so getting a picture of the top of his head was challenging!
Needless to say, he ended up getting his second shower of the day by 8 am!

No comments: