Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I've left my camera at work for a few days, so I apologize for not updating on a more frequent basis! This picture was taken a few weeks ago, and it was posed to illustrate another story about Max and her inquisitiveness.

Thomas and I were making bean burritos, and one of the components is a "guacamole" which is avocados, olive oil, and garlic salt. The pit fell to the floor. Neither of us could find the pit, but I was planning on doing a thorough washing of the floor the next day, so I figured I'd find it then.

The next morning, I exited the shower, to find Max playing with the avocado pit! The pit is the most posionous part. I didn't want to take the time to take a picture, and I didn't want to post this story without a picture, so we posed this one a few days later.

No comments: