Friday, February 19, 2010

This morning

Thomas got to start work a bit later than usual, which meant breakfast was more like on the weekends. Here are Rocky, Calypso, and Max enjoying a little piece of toast:
When Rocky finished his toast, he saw that Thomas was eating an apple, so he climbed down from the stand and climbed up on the table to help himself to his favorite food:I can't believe another work week has flown by! My marathon is in exactly two months (April 19). It has not been pleasant getting my long runs in despite the cold weather and icy conditions. I've been doing way more treadmill running that I would like.

On plan for this weekend is a slow 9-10 miler with Thomas on Saturday and a fast 20 miler with friends on Sunday. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude, but it just doesn't sound like fun!

No comments: