Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Brian on the table

Over the weekend, I had put all of the larger parrots in their cages so I could spend some time with Brian.  Thomas was at work, so Brian and I made cookies, with frequent breaks so I could give and get some budgie attention.

At one point, I looked over and noticed he was singing a pretty tune to the container of Aquaphor on the table.  Of course when I tried to get a video of him doing this, he had to run to the camera.  But, I love watching him run around, so I'm posting this anyway.
At the very end of the video, he's just about to start singing to me, but I had already turned the camera off due to Rocky screaming in the background.  Someday I will make a video of Brian singing!

5 comments:

phonelady said...

Yep good ole rocky ruined everything .

Michelle said...

OK...that little guy is just too darn cute!

Wazeau said...

Don't you just love the sound of parrot feet running on tabletops!

Suzanne said...

Brian is adorable!

Scritches.com said...

Oh Mary, I don't know how you two manage to leave the house when you've got Brian to entertain you! He is so cute I can hardly stand to watch these little videos! I think you need to send him to my house right this very minute.