Thursday, March 18, 2010

America's Next Top Grey Parrot Model

Some of my running friends enjoy it when I send them pictures of Stella perching on my running shoes. Or maybe they're just humoring me. I've posted some of those pictures before.

Last night, she was on fire with her poses. I just kept snapping and she kept posing. Modeling the latest in feather destruction...
This is the scene that greeted me in her cage when I got home from work yesterday. All of this destruction, from one grey parrot, in about 6 hours (I left early). The little pieces of white paper are what I wrap her pellets in before hiding them in her cage. The rest is mostly chipped wood. She's going to chip us out of house and home if she keeps this up!

1 comment:

belovedparrot said...

What a happy, busy little diva!