Monday, May 3, 2010

Rocky activity

Yesterday, Rocky climbed up on the kitchen table, threw a piece of newspaper on the floor, and then climbed down to burrow under the paper.
Proof that I didn't just take a picture of a mess on our floor:


One of the things I love about him is how he sticks his head out when he hears his name. After I stopped filming, he went right back to hanging out under the paper.

Later in the evening, we were coming in from the kitchen and I hear Thomas say, "that's a first for you!" Rocky likes to perch on the arm of (my side of) the couch; yesterday, he went a few steps further:About a year ago, we got an air purifier. We bought this one. With two greys, it was getting really dusty; this has helped a lot. The filter is supposed to last five years, but I'm guessing the greys will significantly shorten that!

No comments: