Monday, April 4, 2011

Banana obsession

Blogger seems to be doing weird things since I switched to the new editor (and I can't figure out how to switch back) so sorry if things are odd until I can get it figured out.

Over the weekend, Max became obsessed with the bananas.  She kept trying to get at them when they were on the counter.  I finally put them in the bowl, thinking she'd leave them alone.  But that did not stop her:

Luckily, every time she bit into a banana, it was the same one.  Finally, I decided that perhaps she recognized a potassium shortage, so I opened the banana and gave some to everyone.  She scarfed hers down!

At first, Basil appeared to be scared of the banana, but after he saw me eat some, he started begging for a piece and then ate it happily:

I was too concerned with Basil to get pictures of anyone else eating the banana; but they all did!

No comments: