Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Music cravings

I almost never get cravings for any kind of food, but I do get cravings for music. I'm stuck in the past, and have a lot of CDs; I have not yet switched to downloads. Even though I know it's better for the environment, and my house's clutter, I really like having a physical CD.

I have uploaded most of my CDs to my itunes at work, so whether I'm at home or work, I can generally satisfy my music craving almost immediately. Yea! This sometimes drives Thomas crazy as I will listen to the same song 10 times in a row as we're cooking dinner. He'll beg me to play something else and I'll agree after playing this song "one more time," which I then do several times. He's done the same thing to me, so I don't feel bad!

This morning, as I was driving to work, I needed to hear a specific song. I only had 5 more minutes until I got to work, but I was going crazy! Finally I rushed into my office and satisfied that craving.

No comments: