Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Food investigations

Max continues in her role of having to investigate everything in the house:I doubt that Stella would have come over to do this had she not seen Max first. It's a good thing Max is wonderful since Stella is such a copy cat and I shudder to think what my life would have been like should she have chosen to emulate Rocky instead! Two Maxes -- even ten Maxes -- I can handle. One Rocky just about drives me over the edge!
I told her the tea was hot -- you can still see the steam coming off -- but she still had to check it out:
She grabbed a piece of corn and then flew to the table to eat it in peace:Thomas was brewing over the weekend when his thermometer broke. Being resourceful, he used the thermometer we use to regulate our lizards' tanks:
He's making a barely wine with cherries added to the mash. I'm not sure how I feel about that, and it will be several months until we can taste how it turned out.

1 comment:

Scritches.com said...

I'm so glad you have such diligent inspectors in your house. Don't you feel safe?