Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hidden Stella

On Sunday, I was baking a cheesecake. Yum!The greys had flown in to spend time with me in the kitchen; the rest of the parrots were in the living room watching football with Thomas.

While doing my check to make sure the greys were perched in acceptable places, I realized that I couldn't find Stella. She wasn't in the living room, and was nowhere to be seen in the kitchen.

I heard a soft noise and immediately suspected where she might be. The outwards signs were few:
But she had indeed gone into the cabinet and climbed in, somehow managing to mostly close the door behind her! I must not have closed it securely when I grabbed the mixer.Of course, I immediately took her out of here; not wanting the dark, enclosed space to encourage her to lay eggs.

No comments: