Friday, January 23, 2009

Hiding in plain sight

Thomas had a team dinner to go to on Wednesday night. Nobody in our house, including Thomas, was happy about this. He spends 80 hours a week working and they want to spend more time together? Since it was expected, he went, leaving me at home with the parrots.

After Rocky realized that Thomas had left, he climbed on the plant stand and moped. It took me a few minutes to find him. He did manage to get over his sadness and climbed up on the couch to be with me. I was greeted by him saying "Hello!" or "Hello Rocky!" at least 30 times.

3 comments:

Scritches.com said...

Poor little Rocky! He looks so forlorn on that shelf. Tell him I understand how difficult it is when your True Love has left you behind. ;-)

DoodleBird said...

aw, he's pouting.

Mallow said...

That is a great picture!