Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mostly Max

Even though she doesn't like tomatoes, Max was trying to steal some of yesterday's appetizer. I tried to get a picture of this, but she wasn't cooperating; however, I thought her pose here was funny, so I'm posting it anyway (that's a playful pose from her, but I've seen other parrots use it aggressively):*************************
After eating dinner, she had a major beet beak. She is usually very good about cleaning her face, but she went around for about an hour like this:
Even exploring with a beet beak (and once again, she does her adorable pose of putting one foot up on something when she looks inside, probably hoping for cheese):************************
This picture was backlit, so now it's a bit grainy with my attempts to lighten it up a bit; sorry for that!

Max has a certain spoon that has been hers since she first came to live with us. It has disappeared. I was a bit worried about how she would react to a different spoon, but my concern was misplaced, as she ate it up:However, I'm still hoping we find her old spoon, as this one doesn't have as high of an edge, so more food slips off, creating a mess on the floor!

*************************
Not Max (hence the "mostly" in the title), but this rabbit was hanging out on our patio for quite some time yesterday. So adorable!

No comments: