Friday, August 27, 2010

Strawberry celebration

For the past few days, whenever Steve realizes he's getting a treat, he lets out an excited "Wooo!" I was trying to get that on video, but instead he did a little grey dance. This is the first time I've seen this from him.

This is more movement out of him that we saw during his first week with us!

I'm not entirely sure what this dance means. Max will do this when she's excited about something, so maybe that's it? Only he didn't eat the strawberry! In any case, it's always fun to see more of his personality shine through.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I've seen that movement in happy and excited greys. My friend has a routine with her grey where she shakes the maracas and her bird bobs his head in time to the beat.

Shannon said...

Sam, my Jardine's Parrot, does the same thing when I give him an unexpected and very much-liked food treat! He usually doesn't drop it, but sometimes he does - by mistake!

Sugar Selections said...

So cute!